BURRILLVILLE HIGH SCHOOL
425 East Avenue Harrisville, Rhode Island 02830
PHONE - (401)-568-1310 * FAX - (401)-568-1363
ATTENTION PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF STUDENTS AGES 12 AND OVER: REGISTRATION FOR OUR MUNICIPAL COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC IS
Parents/grandparents of students are also welcome to register for the clinic.
Below are the links to register for our Burrillville Vaccine Clinics for residents ages 12 – 15.
Our first clinic will be held on Tuesday, July 20th in the Community/Court Room at the Burrillville Public Safety Complex. The follow-up clinic for the 2nd vaccine dose will take place on Tuesday, August 10th in the Community/Court Room at the Burrillville Public Safety Complex. Parents are also eligible to register for the vaccine. Both clinics will run from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
Please note: Parental Consent is required for students ages 12-15.
Please review the information below prior to registering for the vaccine.
- All registrants will be receiving the Pfizer vaccine.
- Registration should be done as soon as possible.
- You should register for the first dose through the link below. Participants will be able to schedule the 2nd dose while in the observation area on July 20th.
- During registration, there is a page about insurance information – you need to enter the type of insurance that you have (private, Medicare, etc.). You do not need to enter any insurance details.
- You do not need to bring anything with you to the clinic other than photo identification, if available.
- Our clinic physician, Dr. John Lawrence, has asked me to pass along this serious request – we know that the students are very busy and may come directly from other activities for the vaccine, however, it is imperative that you are well hydrated and have something in your stomach prior to getting the vaccine. Please take the time to eat and drink something before arrival!
- Please do not double book or make multiple appointments. Registration is only for Burrillville Residents.
If you have any questions, you can reach out to Lisa Rabideau at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401-568-9494, ext.
FIRST DOSE – TUESDAY, JULY 20 FROM 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM - Community/Court Room at the Burrillville Public Safety Complex.
SECOND DOSE – Participants will be able to schedule the 2nd dose while in the observation area on the 20th.
The miniboat BHS Roweboat was launched off the F/V Terri Ann on the morning of June 23, 2021, thanks to Captain Marc Palombo and crew. Here is a picture at the dock before they left. BHS Science teacher Greg Rowe (left, standing)
BHS School Store has expanded!
You can now purchase Bronco Gear online. Choose from over 20 brands which includes brand names such as Nike, Under Armour, Gildan, Russell and Eddie Bauer. Customize accessories by choosing a graphic, club, sport or design your own!
Click here to start shopping!
B.R.O.N.C.O. Core Values & Beliefs
"Students, faculty and staff are all united as Broncos in our core values and beliefs."
BELIEVE - All students have the ability to learn and achieve.
RESPONSIBILITY - All students learn best when they assume responsibility for their own learning.
OPPORTUNITY - All students are provided with challenging opportunities to develop essential 21st century skills, including problem solving, communications, and digital tools.
NURTURING- All Broncos work to create a safe and nurturing environment where everyone is supported and encouraged to take risks and to achieve maximum.
COMMUNITY - All Broncos actively and ethically engage in the community.
ONGOING - All Broncos pursue ongoing opportunities to improve their skills and strive toward a lifetime of learning and success.